Hooverphonic - The Magnificent Tree album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drum Programming – Phil Chill
|A2||Mad About You
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Matt DunkleyDrum Programming – Phil Chill
Theremin – Youseff YansyVocals [Children Choir] – Caitlin May Harris, Catherine Butterfield, Chelsea Carpenter, Elliot Carpenter , Lewis Carpenter, Paris Starr, Sarah Butterfield
|A5||The Magnificent Tree||3:55|
|A6||Vinegar & Salt||3:20|
|B1||Frosted Flake Wood
Cello – Michiel Dutré
|B2||Every Time We Live Together We Die A Bit More||3:33|
|B3||Out Of Sight
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Matt DunkleyCymbal, Percussion – Gota Yashiki
|B4||Pink Fluffy Dinosaurs
Drum Programming [Additional] – Gota Yashiki
Theremin, Trumpet – Youseff Yansy
- Cello – Dave Daniels*
- Cello [1st] – Tony Pleeth*
- Design [Corporate] – Power & Glory
- Double Bass [Bass, 1st] – Mary Scully
- Double Bass [Bass] – Paul Morgan
- Drums [Additional] – Eric Bosteels
- Guitar – Raymond Geerts
- Keyboards, Bass, Programmed By – Alex Callier
- Leader [2nd Leader, Violins] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Leader [Violins] – Gavyn Wright
- Legal – Marx, Vanranst & Partners, Peter Marx
- Lyrics By – Callier*, Dennis* (tracks: 4), Arnaert* (tracks: 5, 10), Geerts* (tracks: 5)
- Management – Murray Hepple, Sixsixteen Management
- Management [Agent Europe] – Clive Underhill-Smith
- Management [Agent USA & South Pacific] – Sam Kirby
- Management [Business] – Derek Jones , Immediate Business Management
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Roland Herrington (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – David Russell* (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10)
- Mixed By [Synsound, Assisted By] – Mark Ryan (tracks: 2, 9, 11)
- Mixed By [Synsound] – Alex Callier (tracks: 2, 9, 11)
- Music By – Callier*, Dennis*, Arnaert*, Geerts*
- Percussion – Luis Jardim
- Photography By – Wim Allegaert
- Producer – Alex Callier, Roland Herrington
- Programmed By [Fairlight], Effects [Analog Fx] – Dan Lacksman
- Recorded By [Midas Recording Studios, Assisted By], Programmed By [Midas Recording Studios, Assisted By] – Tony De Block
- Recorded By [Strings And Percussion, Master Rock, Assisted By] – Savvas Iossifidis
- Recorded By [Synsound Studios, Assisted By], Programmed By [Synsound Studios, Assisted By] – Dan Lacksman
- Recorded By [Westpoint, Assisted By], Programmed By [Westpoint, Assisted By] – Matt White
- Viola – Bob Smissen, Bruce White, Katie Wilkinson
- Viola [1st] – Peter Lale
- Violin – Ben Cruft, Boguslav Kostecki*, Cathy Thompson, Chris Tombling, Dermot Crehan, Eddy Roberts*, Jackie Shave, Mark Berrow, Pat Kiernan*, Rebecca Hirsch, Simon Fisher*, Vaughan Armon*
- Vocals – Geike Arnaert
NotesRecorded and programmed at ACP, Sint-Niklaas; Midas Recording Studios, Lokeren; Synsound Studios, Brussels; Westpoint, London. Strings and percussion recorded at Master Rock, London.
Mixed at Whitfield Street Recording Studios, London except 'L'Odeur Animale', 'Out Of Sight' & 'Mad About You' mixed at Synsound, Brussels.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Only for CIS
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4606817982421
- Label Code: LC00162
|COL 498242 2, 4982422-000||Hooverphonic||The Magnificent Tree (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 498242 2, 4982422-000||Europe||2000|
|SMA 498243 8||Hooverphonic||The Magnificent Tree (MD)||Small||SMA 498243 8||France||2000|
|COL 4982432-000||Hooverphonic||The Magnificent Tree (CD, Album)||Columbia||COL 4982432-000||Belgium||2000|
|SMA 498243-2, COL 498243 2||Hooverphonic||The Magnificent Tree (CD, Album)||Small, Sony Music||SMA 498243-2, COL 498243 2||France||2000|
|ESCA 8199||Hooverphonic||The Magnificent Tree (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA 8199||Japan||2000|
The Magnificent Tree is the third album by the Belgian band Hooverphonic.
Listen free to Hooverphonic – The Magnificent Tree (Autoharp, Mad About You and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Hooverphonic : The Magnificent Tree,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
All lyrics from The Magnificent Tree album, popular Hooverphonic songs with tracklist and information about album.
3 The Magnificent Tree. 4 Hooverphonic Presents Jackie Cane. 5 Sit Down and Listen to Hooverphonic. In 1998, Hooverphonic also contributed to the Depeche Mode tribute album For the Masses with their cover of "Shake the Disease". Blue Wonder Power Milk. After an extensive European tour with artists such as Massive Attack, Morcheeba, and Apollo 440, and a tour opening for Fiona Apple in the United States in 1997, the band released Blue Wonder Power Milk in 1998 with 18-year-old Arnaert on vocals. 2002 saw the group shifting gears again, this time releasing the concept album Hooverphonic Presents Jackie Cane. The album tells the story of the fictional title character, a celebrity and singer catapulted into stardom at the expense of her relationship with her twin sister.
The Magnificent Tree (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Gre). Jackie Cane never gets old, this is the album that got me into the band! Sets the mood just right. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Belgium's dream pop trio Hooverphonic has seemed to creatively move beyond their icy smooth seascape found on 1998's Blue Wonder Power Milk and shift into a darkwave mood on their third full-length, The Magnificent Tree. Classic embryonic vocalic beauty from Geike Arnaert still carries the translucence of the band's signature ethereality, and she shines as hard as she did on the band's previous releases. However, musical composition on songs such as "Pink Fluffy Dinosaurs" and "Frosted Flake Wood" are more intricate and sonically defined.
More By Hooverphonic. See All. The President of the LSD Golf Club.
The Magnificent Tree. The Magnificent Tree. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. The Magnificent Tree by Hooverphonic. com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. com's standard return policy will apply.
The Magnificent Tree is the third studio album by the Belgian band Hooverphonic, released on 26 September 2000. The cover features the band in front of a tree in the town of Kieldrecht, Belgium. Four singles were released from the album: "Mad About You", "Vinegar & Salt", "Out of Sight" and "Jackie Cane". The "Vinegar & Salt" and "Out of Sight" singles contain "Green" and "Sunday Morning", respectively, tracks composed for The Magnificent Tree that did not make it onto the final release.