Rush - Grace Under Pressure album flac
|A1||Distant Early Warning||4:45|
|A3||Red Sector A||5:08|
|A4||The Enemy Within||4:33|
|B1||The Body Electric||4:58|
|B4||Between The Wheels||5:36|
- Record Company – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer – Geddy Lee
- Cinematographer [Concert Projectionist] – Lee Tenner
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic] – Neil Peart
- Engineer [Assistant] – Frank Opolko, Robert Di Gioia
- Engineer [Monitor] – Steve Byron
- Engineer [Pre-production, Concert Sound] – Jon Erickson
- Guitar, Synthesizer – Alex Lifeson
- Lyrics By – Peart*
- Management [Road Manager], Lighting Director – Howard Ungerleider
- Management [Sro Productions, Toronto] – Ray Danniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*
- Other [Personal Assistant] – Kevin Flewitt
- Painting [Cover Painting], Art Direction – Hugh Syme
- Photography By – Deborah Samuel
- Photography By [Portrait] – Yousuf Karsh
- Producer – Rush
- Producer, Engineer – Peter Henderson
- Programmed By [Ppg Synthesizer, Assisted] – Jim Burgess, Paul Northfield
- Stage Manager – Nick Kotos
- Technician [Centre Stage] – Larry Allen
- Technician [Stage Left] – Skip Gildersleeve
- Technician [Stage Right], Crew [Crew Chief], Other [President] – Liam Birt
- Technician [Synthesizer And Guitar Maintenance] – Tony Geranios
NotesThis variation shows no song titles on the back over the cover. For Hauppauge pressing with the song titles, see this. 501 printed under barcode.
53 printed on the disc labels at the 6 o'clock position.
℗©1984 Polygram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by Polygram Records, Inc., 810 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York 10019.
Printed in U.S.A.
Also available on cassette 818 476-4 M-1
Recorded at Le Studio, Quebec, between November 1983 and March 1984
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Test): 0 422-818476-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 042281847615
- Matrix / Runout (scribed in deadwax A side): A3 <-> 422-818476-1-AS-HRM MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (scribed in deadwax B side): B6 <-> 422-818476-1-BS-HRM MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 A side): A4 <-> 422-818476-1-AS-HRM MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 B side): B1 <-> 422-818476-1-BS-HRM MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 A side): A-2 <-> 422-818476-1-AS-HRM MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 B side): B-2 <-> 422-818476-1-BS-HRMI MASTERDISK
- Other (Pressing Plant ID on Labels): 53
- Other (Under Barcode on Back Cover): 501
- Other (On Inner Sleeve [Lyrics Side]): 521
|ANR-1-1045||Rush||Grace Under Pressure (LP, Album)||Anthem||ANR-1-1045||Canada||1984|
|RSHCD 04000314||Rush||Grace Under Pressure (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Rush)||RSHCD 04000314||Russia||Unknown|
|25·3P-505||Rush||Grace Under Pressure (LP, Album)||Epic||25·3P-505||Japan||1984|
|818 476-4Q, 818 476-4||Rush||Grace Under Pressure (Cass, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||818 476-4Q, 818 476-4||Germany||1984|
|818 476-1||Rush||Grace Under Pressure (LP, Album)||Mercury||818 476-1||Netherlands||1984|
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Rush.
Rush - Grace Under Pressure (1984).
Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Широкий ассортимент на OZON. ru · Удобная доставка · Акции и скидки · 20 способов оплаты · Гарантия ·
Grace Under Pressure is the tenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in April 1984 on Anthem Records. After touring for the band's previous album, Signals (1982), had come to an end in mid-1983, Rush started work on a follow-up in August. The band had decided to not work with its longtime producer Terry Brown, who had worked with Rush since 1975. The new material attenuated the group's change in direction towards a keyboard-oriented sound as per the previous album.
Grace Under Pressure Tour (album). Grace Under Pressure Tour is a live album by Canadian progressive rock band Rush, first released as the bonus CD of Rush Replay X 3. Originally, Grace Under Pressure Tour was released in video format on Betamax and VHS in 1986. The LaserDisc was released in 1988
Performer: Rush Album: Grace Under Pressure Label: Atlantic. В общем, что обещали то и получили - еще более усложнившийся Rush c долгожданной тонной клавиш. Что интересно - на Genesis совершенно не похоже, хотя у них был примерно такой же прогресс
Grace Under Pressure" is the tenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on April 12, 1984, by Mercury Records in the United States. Its total length is 39:23. Grace Under Pressure" was another popular release as it reached on the Billboard 200 chart, on the UK Albums chart, and on the Canadian Albums chart. It has since gone Platinum in the . and Canada, as well as Silver in the . The strengths of this album are the progressive, but radio-friendly style, the great musicianship, the excellent lyrics and themes, and the amazing blend of synths and guitars. There are no glaring weaknesses on "Grace Under Pressure". Here are my thoughts on each track.
On Grace Under Pressure Rush sound, if anything, unencumbered by any compulsion to go heavy : the heaviness is all in the lyrics, delivered by Geddy Lee with a new-found maturity, spending less time at the edge of his range and more time inhabiting the body of the songs. Peart’s drumming is snappy, authoritative and vigorous, and Lifeson’s characteristically ringing, open chords achieve a widescreen effect
Rush : Grace Under Pressure,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Grace Under Pressure. Список групп Hard Rock Rush Grace Under Pressure.
Grace Under Pressure, Rush’s tenth album, is certainly no exception. I wager that it is not only the most unique of the band’s 80s outings but also the most distinct album they ever recorded. Grace Under Pressure could hardly be called Rush’s heaviest or most aggressive album but they’ve never sounded this nihilistic. The atmosphere is incredibly cold as Alex Lifeson’s guitar work has an icy tinge to it, the drums are robotic yet intricate in classic Neil Peart fashion, and Geddy Lee’s keyboard patches are piercingly abrasive.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741