Into Eternity - Dead Or Dreaming album flac
|1||Absolution Of The Soul|
|2||Distant Pale Future|
|4||Unholy (Fields Of The Dead)|
|8||Dead Or Dreaming|
- Copyright (c) – DVS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DVS Records
- Licensed From – DVS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ООО "СД-Максимум"
- Recorded At – Touchwood Studios
- Mixed At – Touchwood Studios
- Mastered At – Touchwood Studios
- Artwork, Design – Mattias Norén
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Scott Krall
- Drums, Vocals [Death Vocals] – Jim Austin
- Engineer – Grant Hall, Johnny 'Six Pack' Gasparic*, Kelly Churko
- Keyboards – Chris McDougall
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Daniel Nargang
- Lead Vocals, Vocals [Death Vocals], Guitar – Tim Roth
- Lyrics By – Tim Roth
- Mixed By [Assisted By], Mastered By [Assisted By] – Into Eternity, Kelly Churko
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Grant Hall
- Music By [All Songs Written By], Performer, Arranged By – Into Eternity
- Photography By [Band] – Darrol Hofmeister
- Producer – Into Eternity
- Producer [Assisted By] – Johnny 'Six Pack' Gasparic*, Kelly Churko
- Producer [Keyboards], Engineer [Keyboards], Recorded By [Keyboards] – Russ Whyte
- Vocals [Additional] – Amy Ozog (tracks: 5, 6, 9)
NotesRecorded, mixed & mastered January to July 2001 at Touchwood Studios, Regina, SK, Canada.
©&℗ 2001 DVS Records.
℗2002 CD-MAXIMUM Ltd. under license of DVS Records.
|8054-2||Into Eternity||Dead Or Dreaming (CD, Album, RE)||Century Media||8054-2||US||2002|
|DVS004||Into Eternity||Dead Or Dreaming (CD, Album)||DVS Records||DVS004||Netherlands||2001|
|WOM033||Into Eternity||Dead Or Dreaming (LP, Album, RE)||War On Music||WOM033||Canada||2012|
SME (от лица компании "Century Media Records"); Reservoir Media (Publishing), ASCAP.
Текст песни: Led down the path of darkness A black trail of despair Entranced, lost momentarily Walking o. .
Melodic Death Metal doc: Дискография канадской группы, сумевшей смешать Melodic Death Metal и Progressive Metal.
Into Eternity is the eponymous debut studio album by the Canadian metal band, Into Eternity. The album was originally self-released by the band in 1999, then was re-released by DVS Records in 2000 with different coverart and one bonus track. The album is intertwined with audio excerpts from the 1994 film Pulp Fiction.
Progressive Death Into Eternity. 队列表 Progressive Death Into Eternity Dead or Dreaming. Band Name Into Eternity. Album Name Dead or Dreaming.
Dead or Dreaming is an excellent rendition of the band's sound. Into Eternity play a unique mix of progressive metal and death metal, a memorable combination that knows no limits in either melody or heaviness. One of the things I like most about the band is the creativity that the band displays through their energetic riffing or soloing. Another notable aspect of Dead or Dreaming is the vocal approaches of Into Eternity. In short, a variety of singing styles make up the album's efforts. You have the high pitched vocal harmonies between band members, the death growl, some screaming every now and then, and clean vocals.
Into Eternity - Dead or Dreaming 10 songs lyrics: Absolution of the Soul, Distant Pale Future, Shallow, Unholy (Fields of the Dead), Elysium Dream, Selling God, Imagination Overdose, Dead or Dreaming, Cyber Messiah, Identify. Daniel Nargang : Vocals & Guitars. Tim Roth : Vocals & Guitars. Chris McDougall : Keyboards. Latest Into Eternity Lyrics. Devoured by Sarcopenia Lyrics.
Into Eternity is best described as technical metal with clean and death vocals. They are very unique in their delivery and at times comes off as sounding abit like Opeth and Iron Maiden. Isn't that an insane mix, well it's not always like that, they have enough diversity not to always sound like either of those bands. My only complaint about this album is the death vocals can tend to get abit on the annoying side (see Distant Pale Future). Other than that, Dead or Dreaming is expertally crafted with amazing musicianship from every member of the band
Into Eternity's Dead or Dreaming is loaded with great musical moments sure to please fans of death metal and progressive rock alike. One of the band's great strengths is the variety of vocal styles they employ ("clean" and "death" vocals, as the liner notes indicate), thanks to the fact that all four of the members sing in some way or another
Posted May 11, 2006 06:59 AM. Ultimate Guitar. Sound - 8 This is the first album from Canada's Into Eternity, having bought the follow up Buried In Oblivion first I didn't know what to expect from the band. Well the line up was Very different from that of BIO, Tim Roth being the only remaining member. With this out of the way the album kicks off With absolution of the soul one of the best on the album. The album, though very good can get a little boring at times but can pick itself up again at other points