Jonesy - Growing album flac
|1||Can You Get That Together|
|2||Waltz For Yesterday|
|3||Know Who Your Friends Are|
- Licensed To – Strange Days Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Clavinet, Synth [Arp 2600], Other [Appetite] – Ken Elliot*
- Drums, Percussion – Plug Thomas
- Electric Bass, Lead Vocals – Gypsy Jones
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic], Mellotron, Lead Vocals – Jamie Kaleth
- Engineer [Recording] – Tony Taverner
- Engineer [Remix] – John Punter, Steve Nye
- Guitar, Vocals – John Evan-Jones
- Percussion – Maurice Pert*
- Producer – Rupert Hine
- Saxophone [Electric Saxes] – Bernard Hagley
- Trumpet [Electric], Flugelhorn [Electric] – Alan Bown
- Written-By – Jonesy
Notes'Original Release: Dawn / DNLS 3055 / 1973'
'Recorded at Escape Studios and Air Studios September and October 1973'
Comes in a CD sized gatefold mini LP replica, with Obi-strip and insert of notes mostly in Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 4540504001166
- Barcode (Text): 4 540504 001166
- Matrix / Runout: WAS-1080
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L263
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9CI0
|DNLS 3055||Jonesy||Growing (LP, Album)||Dawn||DNLS 3055||UK||1973|
|SRMC 1032||Jonesy||Growing (CD, Album, RE)||Si-Wan Records, Dawn||SRMC 1032||South Korea||1995|
|AL 0082||Jonesy||Growing (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Alcinous Ltd||AL 0082||Russia||2001|
|VICP-61405||Jonesy||Growing (CD, Album, RE, RM, Min)||Victor||VICP-61405||Japan||2001|
|BELLE-162603||Jonesy||Growing (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Belle Antique||BELLE-162603||Japan||2016|
Jonesy - Growing ( Full Album ) 1973 1 Can You Get That Together 2 Waltz For Yesterday 3 Know Who Your Friends Are 4 Growing 5 Hard Road 6 Jonesy TREVOR.
Скачать песню Jonesy - Growing в хорошем качестве (320Kbps), а также слушать их онлайн.
Listen free to Jonesy – Growing (Can You Get That Together, Waltz For Yesterday and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Though released in the same year as Keeping up it differs rather alot. Keeping up is clearly the stronger one, in my opinion, but this is a really good album aswell. I love british prog and Jonesy was one of those numerous bands playing high quality, visionary and exciting music
Companies, etc. Licensed To – Strange Days Records. Clavinet, Synth, Other – Ken Elliot. Jonesy (2). Growing (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial). Alcinous Ltd. AL 0082. Growing (CD, Album, RE, RM, Min).
Following on from their debut album No Alternative and sophomore set Keeping Up, Jonesy released Growing in 1973, their third and final album for the Dawn label. Overseen by top-notch producer Rupert Hine, it was certainly the best sounding set of the batch, and arguably their most adventurous, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing. The almost-12-minute long set closer "Jonesy" was a case in point. What should have been an exciting epic instead disintegrates into overindulgent improvisation.
Can You Get That Together, 08:28. Waltz for Yesterday, 04:11. Know Who Your Friends Are, 06:14.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others.
This song is by Jonesy and appears on the album Growing (1973). Now's the time to make a moveWe're leavingDon't you know it's only naturalAfter all this time has goneAnd time is moneyLet us down, fixed the booksChrist your sums are funny.