The Stranglers - Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Princess Of The Streets||4:34|
|B2||(Get A) Grip (On Yourself)
Saxophone [Tenor] – Eric Clark
|Down In The Sewer||(7:30)|
|B4b||Down In The Sewer|
|B4c||Trying To Get Out Again|
|C||Peasant In The Big Shitty - Live
Recorded By, Engineer [Island Mobile] – Vic Maile
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Published By – Albion Music
- Produced At – T.W. Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Island Mobile
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Artwork [Sleeve Design & Art Direction] – Paul Henry
- Bass, Vocals – Jean Jacques Burnel*
- Composed By – The Stranglers
- Drums, Percussion – Jet Black
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Benny King
- Engineer [Mix] – Doug Bennett
- Guitar, Vocals – Hugh Cornwell
- Keyboards – Dave Greenfield
- Mastered By – Jonz*
- Photography By – Trevor Rogers
- Producer – Martin Rushent
NotesAs a triangular hype sticker on the sleeve shrink wrap indicates "Includes Free Single - Limited Edition", this is one of the first 10,000 pressings with an additional 7", housed in a plain dark-orange/red sleeve (the sleeve is unpunched, top-opening with thumb-cutout on top back edge, glue-tab side).
The cover sticker from shrink wrap may have been discarded when acquiring 2nd hand issues. Also, it was not always applied accurately to top left corner.
Track C recorded live, 'The Nashville', 10 Dec 1976.
Produced at T.W. Studios, Fulham; Jan/Feb 1977.
℗1977 United Artists Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): UAG 30045A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): UAG 30045B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): FREE 3A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): FREE 3B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped / etched variant 1): UAG 30045 A-1U P 1 JONZ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped variant 1): UAG 30045 B-1U > 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped / etched variant 2): UAG 30045 A-1U JONZ G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped variant 2): UAG 30045 B-1U G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, stamped / etched): FREE 3 A-1U 1 JONZ .
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, stamped / etched): FREE 3 B-1U 1 WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR NOTHING!
- Other (7" cat #): FREE 3
|7243 5 34406 2 6||The Stranglers||Rattus Norvegicus (CD, Album, RP)||Parlophone||7243 5 34406 2 6||Europe||Unknown|
|D-57537||The Stranglers||Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (Cass, Album, Dol)||United Artists Records||D-57537||Spain||1978|
|1A 038-1575301||The Stranglers||IV Rattus Norvegicus (LP, Album, RE)||Fame, Liberty||1A 038-1575301||Europe||Unknown|
|FA 3001||The Stranglers||Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (LP, Album, RE)||Fame, Liberty||FA 3001||UK||1991|
|CDREAL0211413, none||The Stranglers||Rattus Norvegicus (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||CD-Real, The Theory Is Sound Project||CDREAL0211413, none||Russia||Unknown|
Слушать песню The Stranglers – Rattus Norvegicus (1977, Full Album) онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Rattus Norvegicus (alternative title The Stranglers IV) is the debut studio album by the Stranglers, released on 15 April 1977. It was one of the highest-selling albums of the punk era in Britain, eventually achieving platinum record sales. Two of its tracks, "Peaches" and "(Get A) Grip (On Yourself)", were released as 7" singles in the UK. The album was originally going to be titled Dead on Arrival but it was changed at the last minute.
The Stranglers IV, which it wasn’t, was their first album and it was, of course, called ‘Rattus Norvegicus’, ornery buggers the Stranglers are, but this is a brilliant debut, released in April 1977. I have a copy already but it is completely knackered so I bought another for £. 0 i the used bin at my local record store
Авторы текста и музыки. Hugh Cornwell, Dave Greenfield, JeanJacques Burnel, Brian Duffy. WMG; UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, ASCAP, EMI Music Publishing, UBEM, UMPI" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. Goodbye Toulouse (1996 Remaster). WMG; UMPG Publishing, UMPI, UBEM, CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (3). Music And Songs From The Film Metroland - Featuring Original Com.
Rattus Norvegicus (alternative title The Stranglers IV) is the debut studio album by the Stranglers, released on 17 April 1977.
IV, Rattus Norvegicus. Show all albums by The Stranglers.
Here and There: The Epic B-sides (1983-1991). The Old Testament (UA Studio Recs 77-82). BBC In Concert (23rd April 1977). 2010 23rd April 1977. BBC In Concert (8th February 1982). 2009 8th February 1982. The UA Singles 1977-1982. John Peel Session (1 March 1977).
The Stranglers IV - Rattu. has been added to your Basket. You can stop you inner deliberation. One of the best debut albums ever by anyone was this release, Rattus Norvegicus. In 1977 the alum hit the top ten on release without a preceeding hit single, the first band to do so since The Beatles.
The Stranglers' early work is most properly described as stripped-down pop played with a hardcore sensibility; fairly lengthy songs with frequent solo breaks, prominent keyboard usage, and occasional employment of vocal harmony sets them apart from their peers. But snarling lead singing that puts forth steful lyrics predominates here, clearly showing the group's punk affinity.