Cory Daye - Cory And Me album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings] – Ron FrangipaneWritten-By – L. Russell Brown, Sandy Linzer
Arranged By [Additional Strings And Horns] – Ray ChewArranged By [Strings] – Ron FrangipaneWritten-By – L. Russell Brown, Sandy Linzer
|3||Wiggle & A Giggle All Night
Written-By – L. Russell Brown, Sandy Linzer
Written-By – L. Russell Brown, Sandy Linzer
|5||Single Again/What Time Does The Ballon Go Up
Arranged By [Strings And Horns] – Ron FrangipaneWritten-By – Denny Randell, Sandy Linzer
|6||Be Bop Betty A/K/A Co Co Ree
Written-By – Ralph Kotkov, Sandy Linzer
|7||Rainy Day Boy
Written-By – Charles Calello*, Sandy Linzer
|8||Keep The Ball Rollin
Arranged By [Additional Strings And Horns] – Ray ChewWritten-By – Denny Randell, Sandy Linzer
- Record Company – Sony Music Commercial Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Gold Legion Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Universal Mastering Studios
- Arranged By – Joe Delia
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Cory Daye
- Art Direction – Acy Lehman, Dick Smith
- Backing Vocals – The Morningside Kids
- Bass – Alex Blake , Neil Jason
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff, Harry Lookofsky
- Design, Cover, Graphics – Doug Johnson
- Drums – Abe Speller
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain, Ed Evans , Neil Dorsman*
- Engineer [Additional] – Ed Sprigg, Lee Ann Unger*, Michael Getlin*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Joe Barboria, Larry Alexander, Neil Dorfsman
- Guitar – Binky Brice, Caleb Martin, Dave Snider, David Spinozza, Lance Quinn
- Keyboards – Joe Delia
- Liner Notes – David Nick Ybarra
- Lyricon – Charles Dechant*
- Percussion – 'Crusher' Bennett
- Photography By – Francis Murphy
- Producer – Sandy Linzer
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered] – Ellen Fitton
- Saxophone – Charles Dechant*, George Young
- Synthesizer – Ed Walsh
NotesPrinted in U.S.A.
Repressed release on CD-r by Gold Legion. Differs only by the label side of the CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 70945 62112 9
- Barcode (String): 670945621129
- Other: A775343
|BXL1-3408||Cory Daye||Cory And Me (LP, Album)||New York International Records||BXL1-3408||US||1979|
|RVP-6424||Cory Daye||Cory And Me (LP, Album)||New York International Records||RVP-6424||Japan||1979|
|67094 562112 9||Cory Daye||Cory And Me (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Gold Legion||67094 562112 9||US||2010|
|XL-13408||Cory Daye||Cory And Me (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||XL-13408||Spain||1979|
|BXL1-3408||Cory Daye||Cory And Me (LP, Album)||New York International Records||BXL1-3408||Israel||1979|
Nice tune from the former lead singer of Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band taken from her 1979 solo debut album "Cory & Me". This song is a cover.
Complete your Cory Daye collection. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Recorded at Power Station Studios, . Additional recording at A&R Studios and The Hit Factory, . Matrix, Runout (SIDE A RUNOUT): A1+1 BXL-1-3408-A1 [email protected] 1. Matrix, Runout (SIDE B RUNOUT): A1 C BXL-1-3408-B 1 MASTERDISK D1.
Cory And Me Tracklist. 1. Green Light Lyrics. Producers Sandy Linzer. Writers L. Russell Brown & Sandy Linzer.
Listen free to Cory Daye – Cory and Me (Green Light, Pow Wow and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Cory and Me. Overview (current section).
Pow Wow. was sampled in. Clubs by His Majesty Andre (2011). Disco 54 (Lalala) by Roy Davis Jr. and DJ 2Tru (2001). I Gave You Love by DJ Jes (2003). Wiggle & a Giggle All Night.
After three albums with Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band, Cory Daye enlisted the songwriting and production of Sandy Linzer to replicate her former band's sound on her solo debut, Cory and Me. Linzer was a particularly appropriate match for Daye, since he had already worked with Odyssey on their Dr. Buzzard-inspired disco classic "Native New Yorker.
Consumer Guide Album. And the music really romps.
Stereo (CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered ) Country : US Released: 2010 Genre : Electronic Style : Funk, Soul, Pop, Disco. 01 - Green Light (6:13) 02 - Pow Wow (7:18) 03 - Wiggle & A Giggle All Night (3:08) 04 - Rhythm Death (1:23) 05 - Single Again, What Time Does The Balloon Go Up (5:41) 06 - Be Bop Betty a/k/a Co Co Ree (3:34) 07 - Rainy Day Boy (4:08) 08 - Keep The Ball Rollin (5:21). Label : Panky Records - LP 1004 Format : MP3 320kBit/s 44kHz. Alessandro parisi - andromeda (file MP3, 2017, slomo 029). Label : Slow Motion Records - SLOMO 029 Format : MP3 320kBit/s 44kHz.
Cory Daye Stony Browder Mickey Sevilla Andy Hernandez August Darnell. Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band was a big band- and swing-influenced disco band, formed in the Bronx, New York. They are best known for their US dance hit, "Cherchez La Femme/Se Si Bon", from their self-titled debut album. The song "Cherchez La Femme" was covered by Gloria Estefan on her 1994 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me album and was covered by rapper Ghostface Killah in 2000, as "Cherchez La Ghost" on his Supreme Clientele album. Stony Browder Jr. - music, piano, vocals (1976-79, 1984). Thomas Browder - lyrics, bass, vocals (1976-79). Cory Daye - vocals (1976-79, 1984). Mickey Sevilla - drums (1976-79, 1984). Andy Hernandez - percussion (1976-79).