Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze album flac
|A2||Funny Little Man||3:10|
|A5||East Of Ginger Trees||3:46|
|B1||Fiddle In The Sky||3:32|
|B2||The Boy Down The Road||4:28|
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Dawnbreaker Music
- Copyright (c) – Dawnbreaker Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Arranged By [Strings] – Marty Paich
- Art Direction – Ed Thrasher
- Backing Vocals – Dee Higgins, Donnie Shelton, Louie Shelton
- Banjo – John Hartford
- Bass – Harvey Brooks, Joe Osborn, Wilton Felder
- Bass, Flute, Clarinet – Robert Lichtig
- Congas – King Errisson
- Design – Dave Bhang
- Drums – Jim Gordon, Jim Keltner, John Guerin, Russ Kunkel
- Electric Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Louie Shelton
- Engineer [First] – Dave Hassinger
- Engineer [Second] – Val Caray*
- Flute – Jim Horn
- Illustration – Mark English
- Lyrics By – Dash Crofts (tracks: A3), James Seals
- Music By – Dash Crofts, James Seals
- Piano – Clarence McDonald, John Ford Coley, Larry Knechtel, Michael Omartian, Mike Lang
- Producer – Louie Shelton
- Steel Guitar – Red Rhodes
- Tambura, Tabla – Milt Holland
- Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle, Saxophone – James Seals
- Vocals, Mandolin, Electric Guitar, Piano – Dash Crofts
Notes℗ © 1972 Warner Bros. Records Inc.; all songs © 1971 Dawnbreaker Music
Santa Maria Pressing variant of this undisclosed press by same catalog #.
Gatefold - liner contains lyrics/credits/group photo
Recorded at Sound Factory, Hollywood
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): S40,202
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): S40,203
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): 1 S BS 2629-B̷ A 40202-1B B²
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): S 1 BS 2629-A̷ B 40203-1B
- Rights Society: BMI
|BS 2629||Seals & Crofts||Summer Breeze (LP, Album, Gre)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2629||US||1972|
|BS 2629||Seals & Crofts||Summer Breeze (LP, Album, Pit)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2629||US||1972|
|BS 2629||Seals & Crofts||Summer Breeze (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2629||Canada||1972|
|2-2629||Seals & Crofts||Summer Breeze (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Archives||2-2629||US||Unknown|
|M5 2629||Seals & Crofts||Summer Breeze (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||M5 2629||Indonesia||1972|
You're listening to the official audio for Seals & Crofts - "Summer Breeze" from their album of the same name
Summer Breeze, East Of Ginger Trees.
Слушать песню Seals and Crofts – Summer Breeze онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Горящие туры! 100% Гарантия Отличной Цены. Онлайн поиск и покупка туров! · Помощь экспертов · Ведущие туроператоры · Удобный поиск
Summer Breeze is the fourth album by the American soft rock band Seals and Crofts, released in 1972 through Warner Bros. It was a major commercial breakthrough for the group, and peaked at on the Billboard album chart. The title cut was released as a single on September 9, 1972, peaking at on the Adult Contemporary chart, and Pop. "Hummingbird" was the second single, climbing to AC, Pop, and on the Canadian RPM Magazine charts.
About Summer Breeze. Seals & Crofts' original version reached number six on the . One of the distinctive backing instruments on Summer Breeze is a child’s toy piano. The single reached pop, easy listening on the . Billboard charts in autumn 1972. The production of the song was completely handled by guitarist Louie Shelton. Summer Breeze" Track Info. Written By Dash Crofts &.
Summer Breeze" was the first hit single, appearing on their fourth album in fall 1972. Blowing through the jasmine in my mind"? Long before it was a Disney princess, jasmine was a kind of flower that blooms in the summer. Also good for tea, Seals & Crofts use it to bring about feelings of contentment and harmony in this song, which is a feel-good classic about enjoying some simple pleasures in life with the ones you love. At the time "Summer Breeze" was in its first of two weeks at on Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart, and that was also its peak position on the chart; it had entered the Top 100 on Sept.
Seals & Crofts – Summer Breeze. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Quadraphonic. Music By, Vocals, Mandolin, Electric Guitar, Piano – Dash Crofts. Piano – Clarence McDonald, John Ford Coley, Larry Knechtel, Michael Omartian, Mike Lang. Producer, Electric Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Louie Shelton.
Seals and Crofts' "Summer Breeze" was originally released in 1972, and was considered their commercial breakthrough album. It is now re-released through the Flashback collection for fans listening pleasure.
Features Song Lyrics for Seals and Crofts's Summer Breeze album. Summer Breeze Lyrics. Seals and Crofts Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Seals And Crofts Lyrics.
Summer Breeze offered an unusually ambitious array of music within a soft rock context - most artists tried to avoid weighty subjects in such surroundings (except, of course, CSN or Simon & Garfunkel, who could pretty much get away with anything). The title track is one of those relentlessly appealing 1970s harmony-rock anthems, in the same mode as the Doobie Brothers' "Listen to the Music" and appropriately ubiquitous on the radio and in the memory; the guitar (electric and acoustic) and vocal hooks are all well-nigh irresistible.