The Trash Can Sinatras - Cake album flac
|A2||Maybe I Should Drive|
|A4||Even The Odd|
|A5||The Best Man's Fall|
|B1||Circling The Circumference|
|B3||Only Tongue Can Tell|
|B4||You Made Me Feel|
|B5||January's Little Joke|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Go! Discs Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Go! Discs Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Baarn
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Shabby Road Studios, Kilmarnock
- Bass – George McDaid
- Cello – Gavin McComb (tracks: A5)
- Drums – Stephen Douglas
- Engineer – Peter Rose, Tony Harris
- Guitar – John Douglas , Paul Livingston
- Management – Porterhouse Management
- Mixed By – John Leckie (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4, B5), Roger Bechirian (tracks: A3, A5), The Trash Can Sinatras (tracks: A4, B2, ), Tony Harris (tracks: B3)
- Photography By – Margaret Thomson, Paul Cox
- Piano, Keyboards – Clark Sorley (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B5)
- Producer – John Leckie (tracks: A4, B1), Roger Bechirian (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2), The Trash Can Sinatras (tracks: A2, B3, B4, B5)
- Sleeve – TCS*
- Strings – Audrey Riley (tracks: A3, B2, B4)
- Violin [Solo] – Clare Thompson (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Frank Read*
NotesMade in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 82011 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, stamped): 828 201 1 S1=1 670 07 116
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, stamped): 828 201 1 S2=1 670 07 117
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7192
- Price Code: BA 281
|828 201-1||The Trash Can Sinatras||Cake (LP, Album)||Go! Discs||828 201-1||UK||1990|
|828 201-2||The Trash Can Sinatras||Cake (CD, Album)||Go! Discs||828 201-2||UK & Europe||1990|
|828 201-4||The Trash Can Sinatras||Cake (Cass, Album)||Go! Discs||828 201-4||1990|
|828 201-4||The Trash Can Sinatras||Cake (Cass, Album, Dol)||Go! Discs||828 201-4||Canada||1990|
|828 201-4, 422 828 201-4||The Trash Can Sinatras||Cake (Cass, Album, 35,)||Go! Discs, London Records||828 201-4, 422 828 201-4||US||1990|
Complete your The Trash Can Sinatras collection. The Trash Can Sinatras. Go! Discs, London Records.
Cake is the debut studio album by Scottish pop/rock band, The Trash Can Sinatras.
From the 1990 album Cake.
Or consider a donation?
The Trash Can Sinatras' 1990 debut, Cake, mixes intricately intertwined guitars, in the spirit of a more charming, less gritty Johnny Marr, with lush strings and sophisticated harmonies. Touchingly clever wordplay ("You came into my life/Like a brick through a window/And I cracked a smile") abounds, as on "The Best Man's Fall. Easy on the ears and palate, Cake is as filling and digestible an album as one could hope. Subsequent Trash Can Sinatras releases reach for the same greatness but ultimately fall a little short. This precursor to early 21st century Brit-pop darkens the occasional used record store bin. And it tastes almost as fresh as the day it was made.
The Trash Can Sinatras are a rock band which formed in 1986 in Irvine, Scotland. The band consists of Francis Reader (vocals, guitar), Paul Livingston (guitar), John Douglas (guitar, vocals), Frank Divanna (bass), Stevie Mulhearn (keyboards) and Stephen Douglas (drums). The band has released five albums: "Cake" (1990), "I've Seen Everything" (1993), "A Happy Pocket" (1996), "Weightlifting" (2004) and "In the Music" (2010). The Trashcan Sinatras were founded as a covers band.
Redirected from The Trashcan Sinatras). The Trashcan Sinatras are a Scottish band that was formed in Irvine, Scotland in 1986. The band's music makes frequent use of pop harmonies and the lyrics make frequent use of wordplay. The band members met through the club/pub music scene in Irvine. The name was derived from a music class for the unemployed, where students improvised on various 'instruments'
A second Trash Can Sinatras single, "Only Tongue Can Tell," preceded the release of the quintet's debut LP, Cake, which met with a positive response on both sides of the Atlantic; in the . The Trash Can Sinatras kept busy with a live album in 2009, Brel, and preparing a box set intended to feature their Fontana albums plus Weightlifting and bonus tracks. Unfortunately, it never saw the light of day, and the band resumed touring in 2010, playing the initial show in a fan's living room in Portland.
Is Cake the best album by Trashcan Sinatras? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. THE TRASH CAN SINATRAS- Cake 1990 Album on Cassette Tape (Alternative Rock) Condition: Very Good. Time left: 4d 5h 17m 17s. Ships to: Worldwide. lt; THE TRASH CAN SINATRAS - CAKE ALBUM - original magazine advert small poster Condition: Very Good. Time left: 4d 5h 58m 57s.
1. Obscurity Knocks Lyrics.