Eddie Rabbitt - Horizon album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Love A Rainy Night||3:08|
|A3||Drivin' My Life Away||3:14|
|A4||Short Road To Love||2:36|
|A5||Rockin' With Me Baby||2:27|
|B1||I Need To Fall In Love Again
Written-By – Paul Overstreet
|B2||So Deep In Your Love||3:23|
|B3||What Will I Write||2:59|
|B5||Just The Way It Is||3:43|
- Recorded At – Caribou Ranch
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Remixed At – The Village Recorder
- Remixed At – Sunset Sound
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Eddie Rabbitt
- Arranged By [Strings] – Larry Muhoberac
- Backing Vocals – David Malloy, Paul Overstreet, Sherry Grooms
- Bass – Don Barrett
- Drums, Percussion – James Stroud
- Electric Guitar – Larry Byrom
- Engineer – Peter Granet
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Carla Frederick, Gino Giorgini*, David Leonard, Greg Edward, Steve Goostree
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Musician – David Hungate, Farrell Morris, Norbert Putnam, Paul Overstreet
- Musician, Arranged By [Strings] – Randy McCormick
- Photography – Beverly Parker
- Piano – Alan Feingold
- Producer – David Malloy
- Written-By – David Malloy (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2 to B4), Eddie Rabbitt (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5), Even Stevens (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
NotesThis album was recorded in six days . . .
Record sleeve with lyrics and credits
Release differs from other with same cat # in layout of center label (see images).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Stamp Exc “1T 18” Etching): 6E-276A-1C C 1T 18
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): 6E-276B-1F B2 G
|6E-276||Eddie Rabbitt||Horizon (LP, Album, Spe)||Elektra||6E-276||US||1980|
|ELK 52 225||Eddie Rabbitt||Horizon (LP, Album)||Elektra||ELK 52 225||Netherlands||1980|
|32.072||Eddie Rabbitt||Horizon (LP, Album)||Elektra||32.072||Brazil||1980|
|70052||Eddie Rabbitt||Horizon (CD, Album)||American Beat Records||70052||US||Unknown|
|ET-8276||Eddie Rabbitt||Horizon (8-Trk, Album)||Elektra||ET-8276||US||1980|
All lyrics from Horizon album, popular Eddie Rabbitt songs with tracklist and information about album.
For listening purposes only.
Album by Eddie Rabbitt. I Love A Rainy Night. 747. Drivin' My Life Away. Rockin' With My Baby. I Need To Fall In Love Again. So Deep In Your Love.
Horizon is the sixth studio album of country artist Eddie Rabbitt. It was released in 1980 under the Elektra Records label. The album produced two singles, both of which reached number one on country charts. The lead-off single "Drivin' My Life Away" reached number 5 on the Billboard 100 and 9 the Adult Contemporary chart. The other single, "I Love a Rainy Night" reached number one on all three charts, the only single in Rabbitt's career to ever do so.
Album · 1980 · 9 Songs. Eddie Rabbitt: All Time Greatest Hits. Rocky Mountain Music.
This album has an average beat per minute of 114 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/204 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 131BPM, ends at 99BPM (-32), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Eddie Rabbitt.
Complete your Eddie Rabbitt collection. Eddie Rabbitt – Horizon. Genre: Rock, Folk, World, & Country. Style: Country, Country Rock. Horizon (LP, Album, Spe). Horizon (8-Trk, Album).
Step by Step (Eddie Rabbitt album). Step by Step is the seventh studio album by country artist Eddie Rabbitt. It was originally released in 1981 under the Elektra Records label but the rights to the album were later sold to Liberty Records. The album continued the crossover success established in the singer's two previous albums
Horizon is the sixth studio album of country artist Eddie Rabbitt. Horizon reached number one on country album charts and ultimately reached platinum status.
Eddie Rabbitt - Horizon - LP Vinyl Album. I have Step by Step on CD on the Elektra label. I have never seen a "West German" CD of Horizon, though I wonder if one was made, many of Warner's early albums were "label internal only" 50 copy or less archival pressings used for international record pressings