Rod McGaha - His Personal Touch album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego||4:09|
|A3||Soon I Will Be Done||5:46|
|A4||What A Fellowship||3:32|
Written-By – Thomas Dorsey*
|B3||Let Him In
Written-By – Rod McGaha
|B4||I Go To The Rock
Written-By – Joyce Rambo*
|B5||Shout I Say Yes||2:36|
- Copyright (c) – I Am Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I Am Records
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Tone Zone Recording
- Published By – Myriah Jun Publishing
- Published By – John T. Benson Music
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Bass – Richard Patterson, Tony Mhoon
- Drums – Jun Mhoon, Malcolm Banks
- Organ – Ernest Allen
- Piano – Mike Hayward, Stephen Laflora, Tony Mhoon
- Producer – Curbe Mhoon
- Trumpet – Rod Mcgaha
- Vocals – Alice Echols, Ethel Holloway, Francine Smith
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7502-18383-1 4
- Other (Pressing Plant ID): B
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, B1 to B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): WR-08383-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): WR-08383-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): WR-08383-A ES-1 Emw
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): WR-08383-B ES-1 Emw
|WC 8383||Rod McGaha||His Personal Touch (Cass, Album, Dol)||I Am Records , A&M Records||WC 8383||US||1988|
LP - Word Distribution
Music is life," declares Rod McGaha matter-of-factly. It's about finding the common thread, the common bond that we all have. With its emphasis on dreamy ballads and fresh interpretations of classic material, the album harks back to such string-kissed trumpet touchstones as Clifford Brown with Strings and Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain.
McGaha was born and raised in Chicago, where his jazz-loving father would play Miles Davis and Louis Armstrong records constantly, perking up his son's interest in music.
Listen to music from Rod McGaha like Lullaby and Like The Dew. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Rod McGaha.
Variations: Viewing All Rod McGaha. McGaha, Rod McGaba, Roderick McGaha. His Personal Touch (Album). I Am Records (2), I Am Records (2).
Category Artist WC 8383 Rod McGaha. His Personal Touch (Cass, I Am Records, Album, Dol). Category Country Year.
Listen to Rod McGaha Radio, free! Stream songs by Rod McGaha & similar artists plus get the latest info on Rod McGaha! . McGaha was born and raised in Chicago, where his jazz-loving father would play Miles Davis and Louis Armstrong records constantly, perking up his son's interest in music. Chat About Rod McGaha. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free.
Homemade goods, decor, holiday items and more to decorate your space and warm your heart. A Personal Touch DLB added 17 new photos to the album Santa Cory.
Touch is the second studio album by American R&B recording artist Amerie, released in the United States on April 26, 2005 by Columbia Records, Sony Urban Music and Richcraft Records. Following the release of her debut album, All I Have (2002), and her first acting role (in the film First Daughter), Amerie began work on her second studio album. As with All I Have, the album was co-written and produced by mentor Rich Harrison, with contributions from additional productions