Ry Cooder - Borderline album flac
- Album: Borderline
- FLAC: 1822 mb | MP3: 1914 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Country Rock, Blues Rock
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 493
- Format: TTA AIFF MP2 MP4 ADX AC3 RA
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||634 - 5789
Written-By – Eddie Floyd, Steve Cropper
Written-By – Esther Navarro
|3||Why Don't You Try Me
Written-By – E. Young*
|4||Down In The Boondocks
Written-By – Joe South
Written-By – William Cuomo*, Bobby Ray Appleberry
|6||The Way We Make A Broken Heart
Written-By – John Hiatt
|7||Crazy 'Bout An Automobile (Every Woman I Know)
Written-By – William R. Emerson
|8||The Girls From Texas
Written-By – Cliff Chambers, Jimmy Holiday, James Lewis*
Written-By – Ry Cooder
|10||Never Make Your Move Too Soon
Written-By – Nesbert Hooper jr.*, Will Jennings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – East/Memphis Music
- Published By – Pronto Music, Inc.
- Published By – Adam R. Levy & Father Ent., Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Lowery Music Group
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Joe Sill & Friends Music
- Published By – Old World Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Bilt Publishing
- Published By – Conrad Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Tonopah & Tidewater Music Co
- Published By – Four Knights Music Co.
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Bass – Reggie McBride, Tim Drummond
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Guitar, Vibraphone, Vocals – Ry Cooder
- Guitar, Vocals – John Hiatt
- Percussion – George "Baboo" Pierre
- Piano, Organ, Vocals – William D. Smith*
- Producer – Ry Cooder
- Producer [Assistant] – Leslie Morris
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Paul Brown , Stuart Gitlin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lee Herschberg
- Synthesizer – Jesse Harms
- Vocals – Bobby King, Willie Green Jr.*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Warner Bros. Recording Studio, Burbank, CA on the 3M Digital System.
1. East/Memphis Music/Pronto Music Inc. - BMI
2. Adam R. Levy + Father Enterprises Inc BMI
3. No Exit Co. Inc. - BMI
4. Lowery Music Group - BMI
5. Irving Music Inc./Joe Sill & Friends Music/Old Word Music, BMI
6. Bug Music/Bilt Publishing - BMI Adm. by The Bug Music Group
7. Conrad Music Corp. BMI
8. Unart Music Corp BMI
9. Tonopah & Tidewater Music Co. BMI
10. Irving Music Inc./Four Knights Music Co. BMI
label side, outer perimeter: MADE IN WEST  GERMANY
data side, inner hub: MADE IN W.GERMANY BY PDO
© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc. All Right Reserved
On Rear Inlay:
© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the US and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the US
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GnbH, Alsdorf
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75992 34892
- Matrix / Runout: 256 864 2893 693 02 #
- Other (Inscribed after matrix): AY
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Other (Alternate Category): US: 03489-2
|BSK 3489||Ry Cooder||Borderline (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3489||US||1980|
|XBS 3489||Ry Cooder||Borderline (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||XBS 3489||Canada||1980|
|WB 56 864||Ry Cooder||Borderline (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 864||Germany||Unknown|
|WB 56 864, BSK 3489||Ry Cooder||Borderline (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 864, BSK 3489||UK||1980|
|WB 56 864||Ry Cooder||Borderline (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 864||Germany||1980|
Lyrics: Just a one more kiss, he'll have to miss this night with you Now, you're guilty of this secret love as I am too You'll get used to telling lies an. .
Album · 1970 · 10 Songs.
634-5789" (Steve Cropper, Eddie Floyd) – 2:56. Speedo" (Esther Navarro) – 3:20. Why Don't You Try Me" (Billy Young) – 4:54. Down in the Boondocks" (Joe South) – 3:21. Johnny Porter" (Bobby Ray Appleberry) – 5:21. The Way We Make a Broken Heart" (John Hiatt) – 4:28. Crazy 'Bout an Automobile" (Billy Emerson) – 5:03. The Girls from Texas" (Cliff Chambers, Jimmy Holiday, James Lewis) – 4:40.
Other highlights include one of John Hiatt's.
Written-By – Ry Cooder. B5. Never Make Your Move Too Soon. Written-By – Nesbert Hooper Jr., Will Jennings.
Was introduced to Ry Cooder in the mid 80's and just loved this album back then. Kind of forgot about it until I was browsing guitar videos on YouTube and found lots of stuff by Cooder, Decided to get this one again in digital. This album still usies the guys who sound like the Dixie Hummingbirds on vocals and a band that simmers or boils on command. If you don't at least chair dance while listening to this album, then you must have a disconnect between your ears and your feet. Get this and get ready for the smile.
This album has an average beat per minute of 112 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 94/135 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at 103BPM (+103), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Ry Cooder.
Studio album by. Ry Cooder.
Why Don't You Try Me, 04:58.