Voices Of Ascension Chorus And Orchestra, Dennis Keene - The Duruflé Album album flac
|Requiem, Op. 9||(41:29)|
|3||Domine Jesu Christe||8:39|
|Messe "Cum Jubilo," Op. 11||(18:51)|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 105218
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delos International, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 65356-01
- Recorded At – Church Of The Ascension, NYC
- Choir, Alto Vocals – Alexandra Montano, Denise Kelly, Esther David Mullens*, Karen Krueger, Liz Norman, Lorraine DiSimone, Martha Dunn, Mary Runyan Marathe, Nancy Wertsch, Phyllis Jo Kubey
- Choir, Bass Vocals – Aaron James, Alan Rasmussen, Arizeder Urreiztieta, Bruce Purnhagen, Bruce Rameker, Charles Robert Stephens, Frank Nemhauser, Gregory Powell, Jeff Kensmoe, Jeffrey Johnson, Jon Szabo, Lawrence Curtis Streetman, Mark Duer, Mark Rehnstrom, Mark Wagstrom, Michael Alhonte, Peter Stewart , Richard Crist, Richard Porterfield, Robert Kuehn, Russell Ashley, Scott Altman, Timothy Mount, Tony Dillon, Walt Richardson*
- Choir, Soprano Vocals – Alessandra Visconti, Arlene Travis, Beverly Myers, Carolyn Braden, Eileen Clark , Eleanor Clark, Gale Limansky, Judy Cope, Kathy Theil, Rachel Rosales
- Choir, Tenor Vocals – Daniel C. Smith, G. Jan Jones, Gregory Hostetler, James Bassi, James Fredericks, James Gandre, Mark Bleeke, Martin Doner, Michael Steinberger, Neil Farrell, Rodne Brown, Thom Baker
- Composed By – Maurice Duruflé
- Conductor, Liner Notes – Dennis Keene
- Design – Tri-Arts And Associates*
- Engineer [Recording], Edited By – Stephen Basili
- Executive-Producer – Amelia S. Haygood
- Graphics – Bruce Dizon
- Layout – Mark Evans
- Photography By [Cover] – Whitney Cox
- Photography By [Dennis Keene] – Christian Steiner
- Photography By [François Le Roux] – Colette Masson
- Photography By [Patricia Spence] – Lisa Kohler
- Producer [Recording (Messe "Cum Jubilo", Notre Père)] – Ramiro Belgardt
- Producer [Recording (Requiem)] – Bejun Mehta
- Soloist, Baritone Vocals – François Le Roux
- Soloist, Cello – Richard Locker
- Soloist, French Horn – David Jolley
- Soloist, Harp – Kathleen Bride
- Soloist, Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Patricia Spence
- Soloist, Organ – Mark Kruczek
- Soloist, Tenor Vocals – Mark Bleeke
- Soloist, Viola – Lawrence Dutton
NotesMfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license.
Total Playing Time: 61:51
Recorded June 5-6, 1994; May 13, 17-18, 1995 at Church of the Ascension, New York City.
20-bit Digital Encoding/Recording: Prizm AD-1
Digital Editing: Sony DAE-3000
Monitor Loudspeakers: JBL 4406
Monitor Amplifier: UREI 6215
Microphones: Sanken CU-41, Sennheiser MKH20, Schoeps MK2, Neumann KM-84, KM-140, Milab DC 63
Console: Soundcraft 200B
Recorded & Manufactured in the U.S.A.
℗ © 1995 Delos International, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D105218 ∎ + + ∎ 65356-01 ∎ SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1008
- Other (Spars code): DDD
|DE 3169||Duruflé* - Voices Of Ascension Chorus And Orchestra*, Dennis Keene, Patricia Spence • François Le Roux||Duruflé* - Voices Of Ascension Chorus And Orchestra*, Dennis Keene, Patricia Spence • François Le Roux - The Duruflé Album (Requiem • Messe "Cum Jubilo" • Notre Père) (CD, Album)||Delos||DE 3169||US||1995|
Альбом · 1995 · Песен: 24. Доступно с подпиской на Apple Music. Бесплатная пробная подписка.
Слушайте Dennis Keene: Voices Of Ascension и скачивайте в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
Artist: Mark Bleeke Artist: Kathleen Bride Artist: Richard Locker Artist: Mark Kruczek Artist: Lawrence Dutton Artist: Francois Le Roux Artist: David Jolley Artist: Patricia Spence Choir: Voices of Ascension Chorus Conductor: Dennis Keene Orchestra: Voices of Ascension Orchestra Composer: Maurice Durufle. Auto-generated by YouTube.
Купите на выгодных условиях!
Complete your Duruflé - Voices Of Ascension Chorus And Orchestra, Dennis Keene, Patricia Spence, François Le Roux collection.
Orchestra: Voices of Ascension. Conductor: Dennis Keene. Composer: Maurice Durufle. Audio CD (September 19, 1995). The chorus handles the subtle tender passages as well as the swelling crescendos with great precision and musicality. For instance, in the Domine Jesu section, the singers switch from the agitated fortissimo of the "libera eas de ore leonis" passage to the ethereal ascending soprano line "sed signifer sanctus Michael" flawlessly. The buildup and climax of the "Hosanna" passage in the Sanctus is hair-raising. Dennis Keene, who studied with the Maurice Durufle's widow and has been heavily involved in promoting his music, leads a very successful, attractive recording of the Requiem as well as two lesser-known late choral compositions. While I don't think Durufle's 1947 Requiem is a great work of music, I understand its appeal.
The Duruflé Album (classical music album) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Mark Kruczek Organ, Voices of Ascension Chorus/Choir, Kathleen Bride Harp, Patricia Spence Mezzo-Soprano, Voices of Ascension Orchestra Orchestra, Dennis Keene Conductor, Richard Locker Cello.
Dennis Keene is Artistic Director and conductor of the Voices of Ascension Chorus & Orchestra. Known internationally through his many concerts and recordings with Voices of Ascension; his regular guest appearances as conductor and clinician; and his work as Artistic Director of The Dennis Keene Choral Festival, he has emerged as one of leading choral conductors in the world today. Recognized early as an exceptional organist, Dennis Keene began musical studies and performing in his native Los Angeles. In 1993 he began his recording association with Delos International, with which he has recorded such best-selling CD's as Beyond Chant, The Duruflé Album, and the Berlioz Te Deum. This series of highly acclaimed recordings with Voices of Ascension has secured international recognition for both conductor and chorus and become the standard for first-ranked ensembles worldwide.
Beste: Maurice Duruflé & Traditional - Voices of Ascension Chorus, Dennis Keene & Voices of Ascension Orchestra. 2. Prayer of St. Gregory, Op. 62b. Beste: Alan Hovhaness - Gerard Schwarz & Seattle Symphony. Beste: Antonín Dvořák & Jacopone da Todi - Westminster Symphonic Choir, Claudine Carlson, John Aler, John Cheek, Kaaren Erickson, Zdenek Macal & New Jersey Symphony Orchestra. Os Justi, WAB 30. Beste: Anton Bruckner & Traditional - Voices of Ascension Chorus, Dennis Keene & Voices of Ascension Orchestra. Stabat Mater, Op. 58, B. 71.
Maurice Durufle & Traditional Voices of Ascension" Chorus & Dennis Keene Requiem, Op. 9: Sanctus Voices of Ascension.
Voices of Ascension Dennis Keene, conductor. This long-awaited recording by the foremost interpreter of Maurice Durufle’s music, Dennis Keene, offers not only an unrivalled performance of the beautiful Requiem, but also the first modern orchestral recording of the chant-based Mass. Keene, whom Marie-Madeleine Durufle calls the perfect intepreter of my husband’s music, has established his Durufle credentials in his native land as well, in the years following his 1989 Durufle Festival in New York City.