Sia - We Are Born album flac
|2||Clap Your Hands||3:59|
|5||Be Good To Me||3:57|
|7||Hurting Me Now||3:27|
|8||Never Gonna Leave Me||3:34|
|10||I'm In Here||3:42|
|12||Big Girl Little Girl||4:19|
|14||I'm In Here (Piano Vocal Version)||3:47|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Monkey Puzzle
- Copyright (c) – Monkey Puzzle
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Recorded At – Bright Street Studios
- Recorded At – Hobe Sound
- Recorded At – Dubway Studios
- Mixed At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-339454
- Bass – Greg Kurstin (tracks: 8, 13), Sam Dixon
- Coordinator [Production], Contractor – Jolie Levine
- Coordinator [Project] – Rachel Kurstin
- Design, Artwork By [Concept] – Sia, Técha Noble
- Drums – Aaron Redfield, Felix Bloxsom (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12), Greg Kurstin (tracks: 10, 13)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Litz, Spencer Hoqd
- Guitar – Greg Kurstin (tracks: 6, 8, 10, 11, 13), Gus Seyffert (tracks: 5, 12), Gus Seyffert (tracks: 7), Nick Valensi
- Keyboards – Greg Kurstin
- Management – David Enthoven, David Russell , Tim Clark
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Dave Trumifio*, Greg Kurstin
- Photography By – Liz Ham
- Piano [Acoustic] – Greg Kurstin (tracks: 10, 14)
- Producer – Greg Kurstin
- Recorded By [Acoustic Piano] – Andrew Lynch (tracks: 10)
- Recorded By [Recording Engineers] – Dave Trumifio*, Greg Kurstin, Pierre de Reeder
- Recorded By [Vocals, Assisted By] – Angad Baines (tracks: 13)
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Eric Spring (tracks: 10, 13)
- Strings – Oliver Kraus (tracks: 5)
- Vocals – Sia Furler
- Vocals [Additional] – Inara George (tracks: 12), The Kids
- Written-By – Dan Carey (tracks: 1), Greg Kurstin (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 8, 11), Jesse Graham (tracks: 5), Lauren Flax (tracks: 4), Ciccone Madonna L* (tracks: 13), Leonard Patrick Raymond* (tracks: 13), Samuel Dixon* (tracks: 2, 10, 14), Sia Furler, Simon Katz (tracks: 5)
- Xylophone – Greg Kurstin (tracks: 10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 8697-74283-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-339454 1 A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50C0
|88697694122, none||Sia||We Are Born (CD, Album)||Sony Music, Monkey Puzzle Records, ie:music, RCA||88697694122, none||Europe||2010|
|none||Sia||We Are Born (15xFile, MP3, Album, 256 + File)||RCA||none||US||2010|
|none||Sia||We Are Born (ARIA Awards Edition) (19xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Monkey Puzzle||none||Australia||2010|
|88875135162||Sia||We Are Born (CD, Album)||Sony Music, RCA, Warner Music Russia||88875135162||Russia||2015|
|none||Sia||We Are Born (CD, Album, Promo, Wat)||Sony Music||none||Europe||2010|
We Are Born - Sia. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
We Are Born - Sia.
We Are Born is the fifth studio album by Australian singer-songwriter Sia. It was released on June 18, 2010. The album is more upbeat than her previous work, which she partly attributes to her relationship with JD Samson as well as her childhood influences Cyndi Lauper and Madonna. The album was produced by Greg Kurstin and features guitar from The Strokes' guitarist Nick Valensi.
Listen free to Sia – We Are Born (The Fight, Clap Your Hands and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Sia. Released June 18, 2010. We Are Born Tracklist. Sia told CMU what inspired the album: It’s kind of like a compilation of all the up-tempo stuff I’ve done over the past six years. My label sort of pigeon-holed me as a down-tempo artist but, as this record shows, I can make poppier songs too! Generally, though, I’m inspired by what’s going on around me; if I’m upset I’ll write about that; if I’ve just watched Grey’s Anatomy and something moves me in that then I’ll write about that; if I speak to friends and they’re having problems, then I’ll write about that. We Are Born Q&A.
Album · 2010 · 14 Songs. Skittering electro jams like Big Girl, Little Girl and the funk-fueled You’ve Changed still leave room for infectious guitar licks, while Sia lightens her thick, cathartic drawl with twinkling playroom instrumentation. There are darker moments too, including the Madonna cover Oh Father, but it’s the upbeat entries that keep the album percolating with manic energy.
Originally from Adelaide, Sia Furler moved to the UK in the mid 1990s to launch her career as a downtempo R&B artist, gaining attention first as the voice of Zero 7 and then as a solo artist with the odd hit single.