Julian Bream - Das Große Julian-Bream-Album album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Earl Of Essex Galliard||1:53|
|A3||My Lady Hunsdon's Puffe||1:27|
|A4||Lord D'Lisle's Galliard||3:00|
|A5||The Frog Galliard||1:48|
|A7||The Shoemaker's Wife (A Toy)||1:15|
|A8||Lady Rich Her Galliard||1:58|
|A9||Unnamed Piece (Almaine)||1:14|
|B1||Präludium D-moll, BWV 999
Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|B2||Fuge A-moll, BWV 1001
Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|B3||Tombeau Sur La Mort De M. Comte De Logy
Composed By – Silvius Leopold Weiss*
|B4||Sonate E-moll, L. 352
Arranged By [Arr.] – Bream*Composed By – Domenico Scarlatti
|B5||Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte
Arranged By [Arr.] – Bream*Composed By – Maurice Ravel
|Grand Sonata A-dur|
|Concierto De Aranjuez|
|D1||Allegro Con Spirito||6:26|
- Arranged By [Arr.] – Bream* (tracks: C1 to C3)
- Composed By – Joaquin Rodrigo* (tracks: D1 to D3), John Dowland (tracks: A1 to A9), Niccolo Paganini* (tracks: C1 to C3)
- Conductor [Dirigent] – Colin Davis* (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Ensemble – Melos Chamber Orchestra, London* (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Guitar – Julian Bream (tracks: B1 to D3)
- Lute – Julian Bream (tracks: A1 to A9)
Liner notes in German
RCA RL 42269
Side A: ℗ 1968 - Aufgenommen in England
Side B: ℗ 1969 - Aufgenommen in England im November und Dezember 1962
Side C: ℗ 1970 - Aufgenommen in Wardour Castle, England, im Mai 1970
Side D: ℗ 1964 - Aufgenommen in England im Oktober 1963
RCA Red Seal
℗ 1968 / ℗ 1969 / ℗ 1970 / ℗ 1964 (for side A/B/C/D)
Made by RCA Schallplatten GMBH, Hamburg, Germany from Master Recordings owned or controlled by RCA Records
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Spine string): RL 42269 (2LPs) Das Grosse Julian Bream Album RL 42269
- Other (on back cover, placed in a square): DX
- Other (Catalog# disc 1 (A/B)): RL 42269-1
- Other (Catalog# disc 2 (C/D)): RL 42269-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): URRS-1925
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): XRRS-5938
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): ZRRS-3840
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): PRRS-6807
- Other (Label code): LC 0316
- Other (Rights society side A): Contr. Copyr.
- Other (Rights societies side B): Contr. Cop. / Gema
- Other (Rights society side C & D): GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): LP-Ste-URRS-1925-X Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): XRRS-5938- I C Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C): ZRRS-3840 I Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D): LP-Ste-PRRS-6807-X C Manufactured in Germany
|SFKLP 78624||Bach* • Dowland* • Scarlatti* • Paganini* • Ravel* • Weiss*, Rodrigo* (Concierto De Aranjuez) Julian Bream||Bach* • Dowland* • Scarlatti* • Paganini* • Ravel* • Weiss*, Rodrigo* (Concierto De Aranjuez) Julian Bream - Das Große Julian-Bream-Album (2xLP, Comp, Club)||RCA, RCA Red Seal||SFKLP 78624||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1977|
Julian Bream & Friends.
Julian Bream - The Complete Album Collection. Julian Bream - The Complete Album Collection.
Bream Composed By – Domenico Scarlatti. B5. Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte. Arranged By – Bream Composed By – Maurice Ravel. Das Große Julian-Bream-Album (2xLP, Album, Comp). RL 42269, RL 42269-1.
В альбом вошло 302 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 17:30:04. Drei Tentos: No. 2 Allegro rubato ''Es findet das Aug' oft''. Sir Henry Gilford's Almaine. Sir John Souche's Galliard. The Earl of Essex Galliard. Sir John Smith's Almaine. The Shoemaker's Wife. Lady Rich, Her Galliard.
Julian Alexander Bream, CBE (born 15 July 1933), is an English virtuoso classical guitarist and lutenist. One of the most distinguished classical guitarists of the 20th century, he played a significant role in improving the public perception of the classical guitar as a respectable instrument. Bream was born in Battersea, London, and brought up in a musical environment in Hampton. Bream described his parents as both "conventional suburban", but in another way "very unusual"
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label RCA (catalog number RL 42269) RCA Red Seal (catalog number RL 42269-1). This album was released in 1977 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Arranged By Julian Bream. Composed By. Joaquín Rodrigo.
His RCA debut The Art of Julian Bream joins his sensational . Bach: Lute Suites, Nos. 1 & 2, his very popular Romantic Guitar, his famous concert album Julian Bream and John Williams Live and the equally esteemed 20th Century Guitar. Rounding out this tremendous set are The Woods So Wild, Julian Bream and His Friends, his Rodrigo, Vivaldi and Britten collection and.
This album has an average beat per minute of 96 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 58/120 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Art of Julian Bream. Album starts at 114BPM, ends at 120BPM (+6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Julian Bream. Italian and Spanish Guitar Music. Julian Bream Plays Spanish Guitar Music.