Deodato - Happy Hour album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Keep On Movin'
Written-By – Eumir Deodato
Written-By – Jerry Barnes, Katreese Barnes
|A3||Just This One Night
Written-By – Charles Williams , Eban Kelly, Leon Ware, Marcos Valle
|B1||Tears Of A Clown
Written-By – Henry Cosby, Smokey Robinson, Stevie Wonder
Written-By – Charles Williams , Eban Kelly
|B3||Keep It In The Family
Written-By – Eumir Deodato
|B4||I Never Get Enough
Written-By – Charles Williams , Eban Kelly, Eumir Deodato
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Alto Saxophone – Nelson Rangell, Steve Greenfield
- Backing Vocals – Allison Bragdon, Cynthia Huggins, Eban Kelly, Joan Motley
- Bass – Gary Grainger , Neil Jason
- Bass, Synthesizer [Bass], Guitar, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Jerry Barnes
- Bass, Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Norman Durham
- Drums – John Sussewell, John "Broadway" Tucker*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Mark Cohen
- Engineer – Cliff Hodsdon, Jim Bonnefond
- Guitar – Alan Thomas , David Brown , George Parrish, Wyatt Staton
- Handclaps, Sequenced By [Clap Trap] – Bobby Douglas
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Vocoder – Katreese Barnes
- Keyboards, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Alan Palanker
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Camille , Kelly Barretto
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez*
- Mixed By – Eumir Deodato, Jim Bonnefond
- Piano [Keyboard], Synthesizer [Arp Omni, Arp Pro Soloist, Mini Moog], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer], Congas – Eumir Deodato
- Producer – Eumir Deodato
- Producer [Associate] – Jim Bonnefond
- Programmed By – Eumir Deodato, Jerry Barnes, Katreese Barnes, Norman Durham, Rick Suchow
- Strings – Kermit Moore
- Synthesizer [Bass] – Rick Suchow
- Synthesizer [Prophet 5] – Michael Mandel*
- Tenor Saxophone – Bob Malach, Manny Boyd
- Trombone – Clifford Adams, Keith Oquinn*
- Trumpet – Earl Gardner, Michael Ray
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23649-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992364911
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): BSK-1-3649-LW5 •
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched): BSK-2-3649-LW1 •
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides ("☆" Etched)): ✲ ☆STERLING
|WB 56 983, BSK 3639||Deodato*||Happy Hour (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 983, BSK 3639||France||1982|
|WB 56 983, WB K 56 983, BSK 3649||Deodato*||Happy Hour (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 983, WB K 56 983, BSK 3649||Germany||1982|
|WBC 1538||Deodato*||Happy Hour (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WBC 1538||South Africa||1982|
|BSK 3649||Deodato*||Happy Hour (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3649||US||1982|
|Y-WBR-0003649.9||Deodato*||Happy Hour (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||Y-WBR-0003649.9||Peru||1982|
Features Song Lyrics for Deodato's Happy Hour album.
This Weeks Album Is From Deodato (eumir) Happy Hour Of 1982 Released On WARNER BROTHERS Records With Catalog WB 56 983 A track of this album of the week will be broadcasted on the weekly The Soul Of Unity show every thursday night from 20:00 till 22:00 (GMT +1).
3. Just This One Night.
DEODATO - Happy Hour Album. You can get here Happy Hour Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More.
Biography by Alvaro Neder. Brazilian t and producer/arranger famous for his funky adaptation of "Also Sprach Zarathustra.
BPM Profile Deodato 2. Album starts at 122BPM, ends at 125BPM (+3), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Eumir Deodato. Os Catedráticos 73. 2003. O Som Dos Catedráticos.
Eumir Deodato de Almeida (Brazilian Portuguese: ; born June 22, 1942) is a Brazilian pianist, composer, arranger, and record producer, primarily in jazz but who has been known for his eclectic melding of genres, such as pop, rock, disco, rhythm and blues, classical, Latin and bossa nova. Deodato has been nominated for three Grammy Awards, winning the 1974 Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance for "Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)".
Happy Hour by Eumir Deodato. Love Island by Eumir Deodato. Los Danseros En Bolero by Eumir Deodato.