Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 album flac
- Album: Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2
- FLAC: 1248 mb | MP3: 1399 mb
- Country: Netherlands
- Style: Folk Rock
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 903
- Format: APE MIDI AIFF WMA AC3 ASF TTA
|A1||I Want You||3:10|
|A2||One Of Us Must Know||4:55|
|A3||It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry||3:25|
|A4||Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues||5:08|
|A5||Masters Of War||4:29|
|A6||Chimes Of Freedom||7:09|
|B1||Just Like A Woman||4:52|
|B2||Obviously 5 Believers||3:31|
|B3||Rainy Day Woman Nr. 12 & 35||4:35|
|B4||Gates Of Eden||5:42|
|B5||Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat||3:50|
|B6||Absolutely Sweet Marie||4:50|
- Record Company – Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS, Haarlem
- Photography By – W. Kühn
NotesThis reissue differs from others in the MR by it's price codes and has no label code.
Some copies came with a black & white CBS innersleeve with red lettering and showing other CBS releases on both sides.
This release has:
- Category S 62911 on front and rear sleeve [upper left] and spine,
- Category CBS 62911 on labels,
- boxed BIEM/STEMRA on labels,
- yellow / orange CBS sunburst labels with walking eye imprint on top,
- English rim text going from 8 o'clock to 4 o'clock on labels including "Made in Holland",
- price codes CB 271 and encircled 54 in upper right on rear sleeve.
Release title is:
- "Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2" on front sleeve, with artist name and "2" in white lettering and "'s Greatest Hits" in pink lettering,
- "Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits* VOL. II on labels and
- "Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits" VOL II on spine.
Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 has:
- identical labels, but 62911 in green lettering and no CBS logo on front sleeve upper left,
- price code CB 271 and circled 57 and additional Category 62911 in upper right of rear sleeve,
- labelcode LC 0149 in lower right of the rear sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Label Code: none
- Matrix / Runout (Label A, printed): CBS 62911-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label B, printed): CBS 62911-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): S 62911 - A lubs
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): S 62911 - BⅤ Ⓗ
- Price Code (On rear sleeve): CB | 271
- Price Code (Encircled on rear sleeve): 54
- Rights Society (Boxed on labels): BIEM/STEMRA
|S 62911||Bob Dylan||Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 (LP, Comp)||CBS||S 62911||Netherlands||1967|
|CBS 40-62911||Bob Dylan||Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 (Cass, Comp, RE)||CBS, Suzy||CBS 40-62911||Yugoslavia||1982|
|IMD-7470||Bob Dylan||Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||IMD||IMD-7470||Saudi Arabia||Unknown|
|S 62911, CBS 62911||Bob Dylan||Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 2 (LP, Comp, RE)||CBS, CBS||S 62911, CBS 62911||Europe||Unknown|
|CBS 62911||Bob Dylan||Il Meglio Di Bob Dylan N. 2 (LP, Comp)||CBS||CBS 62911||Italy||1977|
Complete sua coleção de Bob Dylan.
2016 12 октября 2016 года получил Нобелевскую премию по литературе за создание нового поэтического выражения в американской песенной традиции.
2017 Выпустил третий альбом каверов, на этот раз тройной. Он получил название Triplicate и вышел 31 марта.
Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Vol. II, also known as More Bob Dylan Greatest Hits, is the second compilation album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on November 17, 1971 by Columbia Records. With Dylan not expected to release any new material for an extended period of time, CBS Records president Clive Davis proposed issuing a double LP compilation of older material.
Download sheet music from this and other Bob Dylan albums.
Undoubtedly, somebody up at Columbia thought that Bob Dylan’s Greatest Hits, Volume II ought to be in there competing with Bangla Desh for the Christmas dollar, and thus the set, complete with beautiful Bangla Desh color cover, was rush-released into the stores. Dylan, bless him, wasn’t so calculating, and took pains to include his own Christmas gift: five new songs - or, more accurately, five songs made somewhat famous by other artists but never before recorded by him - not found on older albums. Another Side of Bob Dylan was a moving and brilliant transitional album, perhaps the most personal work he’s ever done. He managed at least a draw or a TKO over the Beatles and the Stones with Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, and Blonde on Blonde. John Wesley Harding was another fine transitional LP.
This 1971 set, compiled by Bob Dylan, is rich with hits and overlooked album cuts, rarities and essential, then-new recordings. The delights are many, such as the single-only blues rocker Watching the River Flow, the dusty, dobro-enhanced outtake of When I Paint My Masterpiece and the nimble love epistle Tomorrow Is a Long Time. Tunes re-recorded that year with folk singer Happy Traum-including Dylan’s ultimate song of reclamation, I Shall Be Released, and a singsong, banjo-stoked version of You Ain’t Goin’ Nowhere -sound even truer to Dylan’s ’60s gospel
Where Dylan's first Greatest Hits took its title literally, Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 is a greatest-hits album only in the loosest sense of the term. While the double album does contain several genuine hits - "Lay Lady Lay," "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You," the non-LP "Watching the River Flow" - it is largely comprised of album tracks that became classics, either through Dylan's own version or through covers. While some of the cuts may not be immediately familiar to some listeners, Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 in many ways is a more accurate picture of the depth and breadth of Dylan's talents, making it an excellent introduction. And it's not just for casual fans, because the rarities and sequencing are revealing for even devoted Dylan fans.
24 Bit Digitally Remastered. Double CD - Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Vol. Artist: Bob Dylan. Title: Greatest Hits, Vol. Watching the River Flow. Read full description. Dylan Bob Vol 2 Greatest Hits 3 CD Album. Brand new: lowest price.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Here we are-a second volume of Bob Dylan's greatest hits on over two discs. This volume picks up from where the first one left off. Spanning from the final days of 1967 to the fall of 1971, the time of this compilation's release. II, òg kalla More Bob Dylan Greatest Hits, var det andre samlealbumet til Bob Dylan, gjeven ut i 1971. Då det ikkje var venta at Dylan skulle kome med nytt materiale på ei stund kom administrerande direktør i CBS Records, Clive Davis, med eit forslag om å gje ut ei dobbel LP-samling med eldre songar. Dylan godtok dette og foreslo og ha ei heil side med ubrukte songar frå arkivet sitt