The Memphis Pilgrims - Mecca album flac
- Album: Mecca
- FLAC: 1364 mb | MP3: 1105 mb
- Released: 1996
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 674
- Format: MOD MP4 APE AIFF WAV AAC TTA
|2||I Was The One||2:35|
|3||I Want You Back||5:43|
|5||Damned If You Don't, Damned If You Do||3:18|
|6||You Haunt My Soul||3:04|
|7||Love Gone Flat||3:11|
|9||Just My Way||3:57|
|10||Kept On Keepin' On||3:50|
|11||Judge, I'm Not Sorry||5:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relix Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relix Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Dreamland Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Dreamland Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Club House, New York
- Recorded At – Applehead
- Engineered At – Applehead
- Accordion – Pete Sears (tracks: 8)
- Design – Elliot Rachman
- Drums, Percussion, Other [Rub Board] – Harvey Sorgen
- Edited By [Digital Editing For Mastering] – Ted Orr
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass, Backing Vocals – Steve Rust
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jimmy Eppard
- Engineer – Michael Birnbaum
- Executive-Producer – Michael Falzarano
- Fiddle – Larry Packer (tracks: 3, 5, 8)
- Guitar – Jorma Kaukonen (tracks: 6, 9, 10)
- Guitar [Table Steel] – Jorma Kaukonen (tracks: 10)
- Organ [Hammond B-3] – Danny Lewis (tracks: 1, 4)
- Photography By – Dion Ogust
- Piano – Danny Lewis (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 8), Pete Sears (tracks: 9, 10)
- Producer – Harvey Sorgen
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Cook
- Saxophone – Dave "casT" Castiglione* (tracks: 6, 9)
- Written-By, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Lead Vocals – Michael Falzarano
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 92412 20772 5
Everithing Changes" is a track from The Memphis Pilgrims : "Mecca" album, which maked in 1996
Album · 2014 · 12 Songs.
I started The Memphis Pilgrims in 1987. A friend decided to throw a party on Elvis’ ten-year death-a-versary in New York where I’d moved the year before after having spent ten great years in San Francisco. I thought The Memphis Pilgrims was a great name for the band because Memphis, the home of Elvis, is also the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll in my opinion. I think every music lover should make a pilgrimage there at some point to see Graceland, Beale Street, Sun Studios and the like. Anyway, I remember that first show clearly. We recorded an album of 12 of my songs, Mecca, for Relix Records in 1997. So I bought back the master and re-leased it myself with help from Woodstock Records and AMD Music.
The Memphis Pilgrims.
The Memphis Pilgrims, led by guitarist, singer and songwriter Michael Falzarano, have one album out on the Brooklyn-based Relix Records label. Falzarano is a name familiar to followers of Hot Tuna guitarist Jorma Kaukonen; the two frequently perform together at coffeehouses and clubs around the . Keyboardist and accordionist Hurwitz has worked with the Band and Ronnie Hawkins, among others. Their debut album, Mecca, blends elements of rockabilly, blues and soul music with the band's roots-rock base.
Michael Falzarano is an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He has been a professional musician since the 1970s, most notably in Hot Tuna, the New Riders of the Purple Sage, and the Memphis Pilgrims, a Memphis-style rock and roll/blues band that he founded in 1986. Falzarano released an album entitled We Are All One in 2008 on Woodstock Records and The King James Sessions in 2005 on Blues Planet Records.
The Hajj (/hædʒ/; Arabic: حَجّ Ḥaǧǧ "pilgrimage") is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the holiest city for Muslims, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.
Bad as I Wanna Be - Michael Falzarano & The Memphis Pilgrims.
The Memphis Pilgrims, led by guitarist, singer and songwriter Michael Falzarano, have one album from the Brooklyn-based Relix Information label. Falzarano is really a name familiar to supporters of Scorching Tuna guitarist Jorma Kaukonen; both frequently perform jointly at coffeehouses and night clubs throughout the . and European countries. Falzarano’s songs show up on the Scorching Tuna albums SOME a Dice Present and Live at Sweetwater. Their debut record, Mecca, blends components of rockabilly, blues and spirit music using the band’s roots-rock bottom.