Christopher Young - Copycat (Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Get Up To This
Performer – New World BeatWritten-By – Derrick Gumbus, Loren Chaney
Performer – Steven Ray Written-By – Steven Ray
Performer – SilkskiWritten-By – Jerome Evans
|5||Stick Him Or Shoot Him||6:02|
|8||Murder's An Art||5:57|
|10||Take A Life||2:09|
|11||Next To The Devil||1:30|
|15||Butchers & Bakers||2:31|
|18||Lay Me Down||4:51|
|19||Largo Al Factotum (Not Film Version)
Conductor – Will HumburgPerformer – Failoni Chamber Orchestra*, Roberto ServileWritten-By – Gioachino Rossini*
|20||Vissi D'Arte (Not Film Version)
Conductor – Bohumil GregorPerformer – Failoni Chamber Orchestra*, Gabriela Benackova*Written-By – Giacomo Puccini
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – EMI Studios Abbey Road
- Mixed At – EMI Studios Abbey Road
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Monarchy Enterprises B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Regency Entertainment (USA), Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Monarchy Enterprises B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Regency Entertainment (USA), Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Milan Entertainment, Inc.
- Marketed By – Éditions Milan Music
- Manufactured By – Éditions Milan Music
- Record Company – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – New Enterprises Music
- Art Direction [Album] – Judy Kaganowich
- Composed By [Original Score] – Christopher Young
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Pete Anthony
- Contractor [U.k.] – Isobel Griffiths
- Coordinator [Synthesizer] – John Van Houten
- Copyist [Librarian] – Jill Streater
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Jo Ann Kane Music Service, Inc.*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Kevin Reeves
- Edited By [Music] – Thomas Milano
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chad Blinman, Elizabeth Magro, Jonathan Allen
- Executive-Producer – Budd Carr
- Executive-Producer [Milan] – Emmanuel Chamboredon, Toby Pieniek
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By [Synthesizer Scoring Mixer] – Larry Mah
- Other [Assistant To The Composer] – Mark Kilian
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Mark Zimoski
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Robert Fernandez
- Soloist, Piano – Gary Nesteruk
- Supervised By [Album], Producer [Album] – David Franco
- Supervised By [Package Supervision] – Tricia Lutz
- Supervised By [Synthesizer Music], Programmed By [Synthesizer Music] – Daniel Licht
NotesTrack 19 "Largo Al Factotum" from the opera "The Barber Of Seville"
Track 20 "Vissi D'Arte" from the opera "Tosca"
Recorded and mixed at EMI Abbey Road, London.
Synthesizer recorded at The Complex Studio.
Music Score published by New Enterprises Music (BMI).
℗&© 1995 Monarchy Enterprises B.V. and Regency Entertainment (U.S.A.), Inc. © 1995 Milan Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured and Marketed in Europe by Editions Milan Music.
Distributed by BMG / A Bertelsmann Music Group Company.
Made in the E.C.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 4321-33742-2 2
- Label Code: LC 8126
- Rights Society: SACEM
- Rights Society (Publishing): BMI
|73138 35728-2||Christopher Young||Copycat (Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Milan||73138 35728-2||US||1995|
|73138 35728-4||Christopher Young||Copycat (Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album)||Milan||73138 35728-4||US||1995|
AdRev for a 3rd Party (от лица компании "FOX FILM MUSIC CORP.
WMG, AdRev for a 3rd Party (от лица компании "FOX FILM MUSIC CORP
Rocky II: Music From The Motion Picture" Album Overture Bill Conti Free MP3 Download.
Motion Picture Soundtrack скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack, Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack, Vitamin String Quartet - Motion Picture Soundtrack, Sky Ferreira - Easy, Vitamin Stri.
Track 19 "Largo Al Factotum" from the opera "The Barber Of Seville" Track 20 "Vissi D'Arte" from the opera "Tosca". Recorded and mixed at EMI Abbey Road, London.
Copycat: Music From The . .has been added to your Cart. This is a great CD. Christorpher Young and Conductor Pete Anthony team-up to produce a music score which facilitates/enables a strong emotional aura of reflection and mystery combined. I wish this team would produce more contemporary movie scores. This CD is a must have for the reflective s and thinkers of today.
The Rocker: Music from the Motion Picture is a soundtrack album from the 2008 film The Rocker starring Rainn Wilson, Christina Applegate, Teddy Geiger, Josh Gad, Emma Stone, and Jane Lynch. The music was mainly composed and performed by musician and producer Chad Fischer, also known as frontman of the band Lazlo Bane. The official soundtrack for the film features all original songs performed by the fictional bands .
Film Score Film Music Original Score Soundtracks. Horror and drama soundtracks are old hat for Christopher Young - having wielded the manuscript paper for such films as The Fly II, Copycat, and Rounders - and he's back on the scene, with a sweepingly dramatic (and sentimental?) chip on his shoulder, for 2007's Ghost Rider. Soaring French horns and ominous, low-register male choral bits provide the meat for the theme, while heavy metal guitars and drums punctuate the action sequences.
Album · 2010 · 14 Songs. Rendition (Music from the Motion Picture). Paul Hepker & Mark Kilian. Effi Briest (Original Soundtrack).
It is a deeply entrenched ritual, an act performed religiously around the world, a ceremony refined over millennia. Every culture has some form of barbecue. But what is it about cooking meat over fire a thing that brings communities and families together? Barbecue is a tool for celebration. It is the pride of nations. It is something that transcends cultural differences. Music for feature documentary "Barbecue". Barbecue is about more than grilling a piece of meat. It is a deeply entrenched ritual, an act performed religiously around the world, a ceremony refined over millennia.