Blair Douglas - Beneath The Beret album flac
- Album: Beneath The Beret
- FLAC: 1695 mb | MP3: 1650 mb
- Released: 1990
- Style: Folk Rock, Country, Celtic
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 252
- Format: VOX ADX VQF MMF MP4 MIDI AUD
|1||Braigh Uige (Braes Of Uig) (Instrumental)||4:19|
|2||Iain Ghlinn Cuaich (Instrumental)||3:38|
|4||Kate Martin's Waltz (Instrumental)||3:17|
|6||Blair's Got A Wah-Wah Pedal (And He's Gonna Use It) (Instrumental)||2:03|
|7||Ghost Of Glasgow||3:48|
|9||Mardi Gras Music||3:04|
|10||Glove Game (Benny Lynch)||3:18|
|12||King Is King||3:13|
- Pressed By – DADC Austria
- Recorded At – Palladium Studios
- Published By – Blair Douglas Music
- Arranged By – Bayley And Ferguson (tracks: 6), Blair Douglas (tracks: 1, 2, 12), G.S MacLennan* (tracks: 6)
- Arranged By [Speech] – Southern Christian Leadership Conference (tracks: 12)
- Backing Vocals – Ann Turner (tracks: 5), Chrissy Caine (tracks: 5)
- Bass Guitar – Andy Allen (tracks: 5, 6), Eddie McGlone (tracks: 9, 10, 11)
- Bass, Arranged By [Strings], Acoustic Guitar, Other [501s], Drums, Programmed By [Bass], Backing Vocals – Chris Harley (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12)
- Composed By – Blair Douglas
- Drums – Andy McGlashan (tracks: 10, 11), Dick Drake (tracks: 5, 6), Gordon Smith (tracks: 4)
- Electric Guitar – Chaz Stewart (tracks: 5, 6, 9,10, 11)
- Engineer – Andy Gierus (tracks: 1, 7), Jon Turner* (tracks: 1, 7)
- Photography By [Cover] – Cailean MacLean
- Piano, Keyboards, Organ, Acoustic Guitar, Accordion, Arranged By – Blair Douglas
- Programmed By [Brass] – Allan Cuthbertson (tracks: 9, 10)
- Saxophone – Colin Tully (tracks: 4, 6)
- Vocals – Arthur Cormack (tracks: 3), Jim Wilkie (tracks: 5), Kim Beacon (tracks: 10, 11), Michael Marra (tracks: 7, 8, 9, 12)
Notes© Macmeanmna 1990 ℗ 1990 Macmeanmna
Copyright in this recording belongs to Macmeanmna
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5032475000228
- Matrix / Runout: SKYECD002 14
Released: July 23, 2007.
Blair Douglas: Ora Nam Buadh, Miss Ina MacLellan's Air, An Còcaire Beag, Donald Stewart of Kitson Crescent, Maclean of Aird и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Published By – Blair Douglas Music. Arranged By – Bayley And Ferguson (tracks: 6), Blair Douglas (tracks: 1, 2, 12), . MacLennan (tracks: 6).
Official Douglas Blair. Lead Guitarist at . at 'power duo' signal2noise.
Blair Douglas - Irish Eyes Beneath the Beret, 2017 04:09. Blair Douglas - Moscardini's Salute (Saluto di Givanni) Behind the Name, 2017 03:16. Blair Douglas - John Nicolson's March to Freedom, The Leper's Bell, Kenny MacDonald of Cromwell Street Behind the Name, 2017 03:46. Blair Douglas - Kate Martin's Waltz Beneath the Beret, 2017 03:21.
Leanaidh Mi. Blair Douglas. Stay Strong (Bithibh Laidir, Rester Fort). Angels from the Ashes. мы улучшили вашПлейлист дня и другие умные плейлисты.
Artists Blair Douglas Beneath the Beret Irish Eyes. Irish Eyes Blair Douglas. This song is played at 116 Beats Per Minute (Moderato), or 29 Measures/Bars Per Minute. Time Signature: 4/4. Use the Metronome below to practice at this tempo. Top Songs Blair Douglas. Waltzing The Last Piper Home.
b. Isle of Skye, Scotland. A Runrig founder member who was actually in the band during two separate incarnations, and graduated quite naturally to keyboards from accordion. The largely self-composed Beneath The Beret (1990) included Kate Martins Waltz, which was subsequently adopted as a modern classic by traditional musicians. In 1993, Douglas joined Arthur Cormack, Eilidh MacKenzie, Alison Kinnaird and Christine Primrose in the Gaelic group Mac-talla. The quintet completed. Mairidh Gaol Is Ceol the following year. His next solo release, A Summer In Skye, followed in 1996. In 2001 Douglas participated in the writing and recording of Cliars remarkable Lasair Dhè project.