New Processean Order - At War With Christ And Satan album flac
- Album: At War With Christ And Satan
- FLAC: 1906 mb | MP3: 1637 mb
- Released: 2017
- Style: Industrial, Ambient
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 189
- Format: MPC MIDI AHX DXD ADX VOX AUD
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Jack Parsons' Babalon Working Rituals|
Performer – Adamennon, Alessandro Papa, Dolpo
Performer – Alessandro Papa, Dolpo
|4||Ego Non Te Absolvo|
|5||Veni, Sancte Spiritus
Performer – Spectre
|6||Standing Amid The Ruins 1: We Are The Elects|
|7a||Act1 - Kalki Speaks
Words By – Alessandro Papa
|7b||Act2 - The Final Reckoning|
|8||Standing Amid The Ruins 2: After The Deluge
Words By – Alessandro Papa
- Recorded At – Spectre Lab
- Mixed At – Spectre Lab
- Bass – Luca Gabrielli (tracks: 3)
- Bells – Tommi Di Tullio* (tracks: 2)
- Cover – Daniele Serra
- Cymbal – Tommi Di Tullio* (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Drum [Dhyangro] – Tommi Di Tullio* (tracks: 1, 3)
- Electric Guitar – Fred Frau (tracks: 3), Mattia Ferrarini (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Electric Guitar, Graphics – Brother Gabriel Marzi*
- Horn [Yak Horn], Trumpet [Kangling], Trumpet [Ragdung] – Mali Yea (tracks: 1)
- Hurdy Gurdy – Mali Yea (tracks: 3)
- Synth – Adamennon (tracks: 2)
- Synth [Programming] – Gloria Bazzocchi (tracks: 4)
- Synth, Electronics, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Brother Spectre (Marcello Fraioli)*
- Synth, Electronics, Tape – Brother Alessandro Papa*
- Vocals – Brother Alessandro Papa* (tracks: 4, 6, 8), Brother Spectre (Marcello Fraioli)* (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7)
- Whistle [Death Whistle] – Mali Yea (tracks: 1, 6)
- Written-By – Adamennon (tracks: 2), Alessandro Papa (tracks: 2, 3), Dolpo (tracks: 2, 3), New Processean Order (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 8), Spectre (tracks: 5)
NotesReleased as a limited edition of 500 copies in a six panel digipack.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1008466011 NEW PROCESSEAN ORDER
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z958
Satan's empire A new born flaming star Children screaming out in pain Destroy the priests Destroy their reign
If you are under 18 years of age you must immediately leave the forum. Administration of the forum shall not be liable for any consequences. All files upload on foreign servers to which the site diemilitarmusik. You are obliged to delete all downloaded files after listening and to get legal copy.
html or from Old Europa Cafe. Featuring Daniele Serra painting the album cover.
Spiritual music and images from the album "At War with Christ and Satan".
EOKY CD2, OECD 248. Italy. Instruments & Performance.
At War with Satan is the third album by the extreme metal band Venom, released in April 1984. It is a concept album that tells the story of a war between Heaven and Hell which the latter side wins. It was touted as Venom's crossover into mainstream music, but failed to do so. Shortly after it went on sale, the HMV record chain withdrew the album from its shelves because of its anti-Christian content.
Side B takes a heavier, less ambient approach. Pulling the talents of . s Davide Tozzoli, . and Devis Granziera and Kalamun of Teatro Satanico, the respective hymns to Jehovah and Satan are appropriately bombastic.